Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday, March 1st. Milan

Got in through security with TSA pre-check, solid first experience.

Waited forever for flight. Flight wasn't full. Three seats in row ahead of us were empty. Maybe it was just a party of three that missed the flight.

Lufthansa experience was solid. The in flight entertainment was really good. Seat was tiny though.

Landed in Frankfurt. That airport is fuck humongous. Which is cool except for when you have to get to the opposite side of the terminal for a connecting flight. Plus they changed the gate on me.

Landed in Milan malpensa. That airport isn't impressive at all. Took a long ass train to Milan Central (maybe one hour long).

Arrived in Milan Central, had to figure out how to get to the hotel. The plan was to take a metro train but the line to buy tickets was long af. And I didn't have any euros on me so I might have needed to convert my dollars before buying a ticket.

So I said fuck it and walked it. It was 5km away. Got a decent feel for this side of the city. It was a long ass walk though, especially with my huge ass backpacks.

Finally checked in. Took a shower and headed to casa Milan. Bought a scarf. Then headed to a super market to get snacks and water. Got some bread and water. Only issue is I forgot to make sure it was flat water. Now I have a 12 pack of gas water. It's not terrible but damn I wish I had flat water.

Went downstairs to the hotel restaurant/bar. Watched inter lose 2-1 to Cagliari. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive