Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday, March 15th. Como/Bellagio

I woke up lazy af. I had wanted to get an early start to make up for not getting out on the lake yesterday, but fuck it. I'm on vacation and if I wanna sleep in then motherfucker I'm sleeping in. Lol

I got up and going at noon and had lunch downstairs at my hotel. The two servers were younger dudes who are my age. They were super cool and gave me advice on where to go and what to see.

I decided that I would go to Bellagio and if I had time, go up the Funicolare to Brunate. I got my ticket to Bellagio and finally arrived after a 45 minute ride.

Unfortunately the garden that I wanted to go to was closed. I had to settle for hanging out at two parks with great views. I noticed that multiple times this trip, I've seen swans in lakes. You only see one or two at a time. They're just out here in these cold lakes, CHILLIN. Having a favorite animal at my age seems kind of silly but if I had to pick one right now it'd be a swan.

Bellagio was super relaxing and I'm super glad that I came. There weren't any of the crazy villas that I was expecting, but hopefully I get to see some of those tomorrow at the other towns around the lake before I head back to Milan.

After arriving back into Como, I found a Brazilian churrascaria. I was super hungry so I was glad to find out that it was pretty damn good.

I spent the rest of the night chilling in Piazza Cavour again. The glimmer of the lights around the lake is so fucking crazy.

No excuses, I've got to get up early and see Brunate and the rest of the towns around the lake. Hopefully I can find George Clooney's villa, the Versace family's villa, and the place that John Legend and Chrissy Teigen got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive