Thursday, May 6, 2010

Around the World

I know I never told you
Cuz I never felt the need
But now it feels appropriate
So lemme get you up to speed
I never thought that when we met
We were together planting a seed
That would end up blossoming
Into a flower, not a weed
It's too bad that flowers die
Because otherwise we could feed
The world forever with our love
So instead, follow my lead
We'll be attacked by a butterfly
Who in turn will spread it's wings
And spread our influence outward
Eventually everyone will see
The strength of our relationship
And the reason why we can be
So frank and honest with each other
How nothing ever comes between
The integrity of our love
But now we're a dying breed
It was worth it in the end
At least it was for me
Because you made it all worthwhile
And now we've been set free
So I thank you for everything
What you represent to me
Is more than words can explain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive