Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All the Girls Who Played Me, Eat Your Motherfuckin Heart Out

When I'm bored or when its really awkward in class, I like to write random poems. This is something I wrote about this kid in my class.

I'm young
I'm stubborn
I know what's best for me
Or maybe I don't
But I'm doing me
And you're just a critic
So fuck you
I'm doing me

I'm not particularly proud of this poem, but I do appreciate this kid for providing me with some entertainment. He's a great example of someone who you might disagree with, but if you take the time to empathize with them, look at things from their point of view and consider their circumstances, there's a good chance that you could find a way to love them.

Even though I've never formally met you, I love you, random angry dude in my class. You found ways to brighten up my day and I thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive