Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Motherfuckers Around You

I don't feel very comfortable when I have pressure to make use of every minute of my time. Having pressure to dedicate the next hour of my life to writing an essay and the hour after that on running through homework makes me really uneasy. I've figured that a big part of who I am wants to minimize that time in my day and to maximize the time in my day that I can spend doing nothing or at least have peace of mind in knowing that I can afford to not do anything too productive with my time.

As with most things, there are pros and cons to having this pressure, as there are pros and cons to having down time. I have to live with the cons of my lax lifestyle, seeing as I like to maximize my down time. I'm constantly adjusting my lifestyle to place myself in a position where i can live with the cons, while maximizing my enjoyment of the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive