Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fireworks





money just changed everything
i wonder how life without it would go
from the concrete
who knew that a flower would grow
lookin down from the top
and its crowded below
my 15 minutes started an hour ago
truth over fame
you know i respect the blatant shit
when i hear em talkin
i just dont know what to make of it
haters so familiar to me
im slowly embracin it
it doesnt come naturally
bear with me if it take a bit
yeah
and my dreams are who im racin with
but you could see im pacin it
so that im always chasin it
wayne put me right here
thats who i get the paper with
i hope that my success
never alters our relationship
yeah
this life is something i would die for
octobers own
but its lookin like july 4th
but i just hope they let you try it first
this time its really goin off
fireworks

im just such a gentleman
you should give it up for me
look at how i placin all my
napkins and my cutlery
i could tell it wasnt love
i just thought you fucked with me
who couldve predicted lucky strike
would have had you stuck with me
i kept my wits about me luckily
what happened between us that night
it always seems to trouble me
now all of a sudden
these gossip mags wanna cover me
and you makin it seem
like it happened that way because of me
but i was curious
and i'll never forget it baby
what an experience
you could've been the one
but it wasn't that serious
there was smoke in the air before
and that was me clearin it
that felt good
all in all i learned a lesson from it though
you never see it coming
you just get to see it go
yeah
i should've looked up in the sky at first
now i could see it in her eyes
fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive