Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family Business

I'm very fortunate to have such a close-knit family. My sister, mother and I are very close and do all kinds of things together. That sounds really simple, but I think that it's something that's really rare in the society that I live in. My family is honest with each other, keeps little to no secrets from each other, and can stand each other's weaknesses and faults. I really don't mind being out with my family, or kickin it with just my mom. I only know a handful of families that function like this, and it all makes me feel so blessed.

I'm a momma's boy, but only if I'm also a sister's boy. My sister is a momma's girl, only if she's a brother's girl. I like to think that I'm a good son, but part of that is because my mother is such a great parental figure for me. I like to think that the opposite is true as well, that my mother is a great parental figure because my sister and I are great kids. I really hope that I'll be blessed enough to have a family of my own like this one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive