Monday, April 26, 2010

3

Damn I just can't believe this shit
I feel like I'm going crazy
My thoughts are flowing freely
But my dreams are getting hazy
I swear I'm trying my hardest, man
I'm putting in all this effort
I just hope all this happiness
Will last me until November
I'm under the umbrella
That thinks you should never say never
And all of this is great, you know
I want this shit forever
But I'm keepin it real
I know it might not last
So we should enjoy it all
Let's not forget about our past
Because we can't simply go
And sweep it under the rug
Just because it was bittersweet
Had pros and cons, just like a drug
So let's soak it all in
Every little memory
All the inside jokes
About "dishonoring your famiry"
Let's also remember all the times
That we fought and disagreed
It might not be very pleasant
But there's definitely a need
To remember it for what it was
And not what it wasn't, because you see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive