Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Don't Need No One Else

After reflecting on the day's events, I realized that I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to. I kind of want to knock off some of the things on my list, but it'd definitely be pushing it. Then I remembered reading this quote from a random source.

"Nothing good can happen at this point. You can't chase the night. When the night is over, the night is over. That's just the way it is. You just gotta wake up tomorrow and hope for a better day."

Definitely not the most profound quote ever, but it sums up my day pretty well. I could surely go and do the things on my list, but I feel like it isn't the time right now; if I were to do them, it'd be forcing it, it'd be "chasing the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive