Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Broken Down Forever Now

At this point in my life, I don't believe in an afterlife. I believe that it's all very simple, that we're born, we live our lives, and we die. Once we die, nothing happens other than our body being buried six feet under/cremated/what have you. I don't care too much for an afterlife, karma, reincarnation, or anything like that.

I do believe, however, that we do have a lasting impact on earth, after we pass away. And that impact comes from the memories that you created for others while you were alive. Your legacy, your achievements, accomplishments, memories, and especially the little things, can all be lessons that others could learn from.

What do you want to be remembered for when you pass away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive