Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am the Last Hope

What do you want to be known for?

I wasn't too sure how to answer this question, but upon reflecting on it for a while, I came up with two major things.

The first is humility. I want to be known as someone who possessed outstanding qualities, but didn't feel the need to brag about them, that I could shrug off any praise because I didn't desire praise. Although, I guess that by putting this up, it would lend credence to the opinion that I'm not really humble. haha

The second thing was that I had poise. I don't let my ego cloud my judgment or get the best of me. My emotions don't overwhelm me, unless I allow them to.

Asking yourself this question is a good way to learn about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive