Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Serious About All That I've Said

One of the biggest reasons I've never been into politics is because it seems like no one ever really argues very well in politics. If you bring up a political debate, you'll see all kinds of shit that isn't really intended to solve anything. I see a lot of "omg america is so stupid, how could we vote obama in? he's the antichrist, we're all doomed now." No one ever says why we should have voted in McCain instead. Hell, barely enough people even mention why they think Obama sucks. They simply state, "Obama suxorz, we only voted him in cuz he's black, omgzzz."

When I find intelligent people who can argue intelligently about politics, then maybe I'll consider looking into delving into the realm of politics. Until then, I'm content with arguing about sports and music. lulz

/emo rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive