Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce

I've been adding a couple more blogs to my favorite blog list thingy located on the left hand side of this blog. I thought I'd take some time out to introduce each of them haha.

7hedejavu
One of coolest blogs I've ever come across, and definitely an inspiration for me to start up a blog. Very artistic, much more focused on the direction it's going in than my blog. They take what they're doing and they stay true to it, and they do it well. A gold standard for a well-run blogspot, this blog is ran by two of the coolest people I've ever met.

Edmilliondaire
One of my closest friends' blogs. Very much artistically inclined with a few "power posts" as he puts it, I'm excited to see what direction this blog ends up going in.

Gabby!
Technically, this isn't a blog, and it's no longer active, but it was work done by one of my favorite people in the world. Although she's discontinued her work here, I really liked her writing, and I'm proud that say that at one point in time, we were comparable writers. I would even go as far as to say that I was the better writer. Sure, that was fifth grade, but still, it's worth putting out there LOL.

Mi Hermana
More of a diary kind of blog than any of the others I've listed here, my sister's blog has a bunch of random thoughts and events that occur in her life. There's a lot of potential in it and I'm excited to see what she does with it.

Nikki!
Another very artistic blog, this tumblr is run by one of my favorite people in the world. I consider it the gold standard for tumblr's, and one of the reasons why I know that I wouldn't be able to create a tumblr that I'd be proud of. Very nice blend between diary posts, good quotes, and artistic posts.

Poisonuspies
Another young blog, this particular blog is run by my friend. Very much a diary post-oriented blog, I like how well she started off. Her blog is already infinitely more colorful than mine is. lol! I'm also looking forward to what direction she takes this blog in the near future.

Rae Ill
Another blog by a good friend. Very much like my blog, his blog is a lot of random thoughts, ideas, events, and the occasional video or two. Another blog with potential, I'm looking forward to the progress he can make with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive