Monday, November 23, 2009

Sartorialist

I wish I could go around everyday and look at the way that different people dress. I see many people who have what I consider great style and it evokes many ideas, many feelings in me. Some of these thoughts include:

How do they afford all these clothes? These clothes don't look very affordable.

Do they always dress so nicely? Do they take days off?

How do people in France dress? How about in Barcelona? England? Bangladesh? How do they dress differently in different seasons?

Who decides what is considered good fashion and what isn't? It's all subjective, isn't it?

Do the people whose fashion sense I like shop exclusively online? In bourgeois ass stores like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and whatnot?

Can those people hook me up with some hand-me-downs? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive