Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Was Supposed to Go to Sleep

I've been high for the past 6 hours give or take, singing songs and getting out all kinds of emotions! This is the most relaxing shit I've done in such a long timeeee. I think this is sort of like meditating, except it doesn't require quite as much concentration. It only requires a certain mood(given, the mood isn't always that easy to attain). I would turn to meditation if I needed to gather my thoughts on something, or to reframe my state of mind on things, but if I just need to pass the time and have some mindless fun, I'll take singing my heart out any day of the week :)

On another much more negative note...
I hate to call someone wack outright, but if you can't produce one memorable verse, you are WACK. lollllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive