Monday, November 23, 2009

Angels

Music is sooooooo powerful, in more ways than one. So powerful, in fact, that I don't even want to touch on the subject. Maybe you could tell me what you think about the subject? This goes for any of my other posts haha

EDIT 11/30/09:

I just worked my way through a tough day by listening to some good rock music, stuff I could scream my lungs out too. And I'm about to cap my night off by listening to some soothing r&b/jazz/neo-soul. 'Twas a tough day, but music got me through it by provoking and working me through some emotions. This is one of the reasons I am grateful for music.

EDIT 11/30/09:

Over thanksgiving break, I had a really sick family moment with my sister. We were going to the navy exchange together, and we started singing songs together, definitely to the extent of our lungs' capacities. I think that singing together is one of the best ways to connect with another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive