Saturday, November 7, 2009

'Ello, Love!

In order to be truly sexy, you need to be the total package. It's not enough to have a nice body, to have a nice smile. You need to convince me that we would have just as much fun having a conversation as we would if we were sexing. You need to convince me that we'd have just as good of a time being quiet and enjoying each others company as we would when we're conversating nonstop for hours on end.
All that time you dedicate to making sure your makeup's right, that your outfit's tight, is a nice gesture, but you need to convince me that you're beautiful regardless of whether or not you pampered yourself up for me.
One thing that is never described as sexy, but imo should always be included in the list, is character. If you seem like a genuinely good person, that catapults you several levels above these other dirty, grimy hoes.
My father died early, so I grew up fast. I'm independent and I need time alone and you need to understand that, and encourage that. You need to be able to argue with me, support me when I'm right, and prove me wrong when I'm wrong.
Our conversations need to flow well. I'm content to let you do all the talking, but I like to think that I'm intelligent and bright enough to contribute a wealth of knowledge to most conversations.
I need to pay for you every once in a while so I can have that false feeling of providing for you. At the same time, you need to prove to me that you're just as willing to provide shit for me.
You need to have a go-getter attitude. You need to not be scared of breaking down barriers, of going against the norm. You need to throw away most everything you believe in when it comes to chivalry and "things that guys/girls have to do."
I'm shy, but I promise you that if you can break down my shell, I'm a really interesting dude.
You need to push me to do extraordinary things, things that I would never do if it weren't for you.
This eliminates nearly every girl in the world, but when I find you, it'll be completely worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive