Tuesday, November 17, 2009

But uh...

Tryin not to overthink
Only cuz I drove and I dun' had a lot to drink
When I wanted it blue you said we got to paint it pink
and there's pieces of your hair still sittin in my sink
and you still got underwear thats sittin in the dryer
how come everytime that you're suspicious im a liar?
you stand out, i could hear your whistle in the choir
and thats the only reason you're the missus I admire
damn
tell me what im gon' do
since everything that im tryin to forget is all true
me and all your main girls get along too
i would take my last dollar out and bet it on you
you see the same one im missin
is basically the same reason that i became something different
its just that i remember me before
and if you could do the same baby then we'd be forsureeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive