Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Don't Wanna Wait Until the Storm

Ah I forgot to post about this as it happened. Nonetheless, here I go.

A few weeks ago, it was raining, and I noticed that I would go out of my way to avoid being hit by the rain. I would run from building to building, awning to awning, and cower under the saftey of my car, just to avoid getting wet.

Not that big of a deal, I know, but I remember in the past, I enjoyed getting hit by rain. I would purposely slow down and take time to allow the rain to hit me. I would find it funny how people would be so scared/whatever of the rain, while I was enjoying the hell out of it.

Now that I've turned into one of the people that I would laugh at, I want to go back. I feel like I've lost a little bit of my innocence, my youth, and I want to go back to those times. I know that just because I was avoiding rain doesn't mean that I've lost that innocence, but I take it as a sign/symbol, and now I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive