Monday, January 11, 2010

Casper

In my creative writing class, I was assigned to do a quick "50 things about me" list. These are normally sorta boring to me, but I came up with some really cool stuff, imo. Btw, I'm planning on putting more stuff up from this class, seeing as we have so many assignments

1. My full name is Ryan Malit Manalili
2. I was born on November 20, 1990
3. I was born in Paradise Valley Hospital in San Diego, California
4. I attended Mary McLeod Bethune Elementary
5. I attended William H. Standley Middle School
6. I attended University City High School
7. I am currently attending school at the University of California, Riverside
8. I have a dog named Teddy
9. I’ve worked the past two summers at a restaurant in Sea World San Diego
10. I have an older sister named Jamie
11. My sister was named after my father Jaime
12. I was originally going to be named after my mother Pancita, but my parents decided that Pancito wasn’t a very good name for me
13. My father died of acute myeloid leukemia when a month before my 12th birthday
14. I’ve had one girlfriend in my lifetime
15. My personal blog is located at tonightsaspirations.blogspot.com
16. I am a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers
17. I am a fan of the San Diego Chargers
18. I am a fan of the musician Drake
19. I own a Mytouch 3G
20. I drive a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
21. I received a speeding ticket for going 110 mph
22. My video game of choice right now is “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2”
23. My favorite movie at the moment is “500 Days of Summer”
24. My favorite song at the moment is “My Turn” by Basement Jaxx
25. The last time I checked, I stood at 5 foot, 9 inches tall
26. The last time I checked, I weighed 186 pounds
27. My favorite tv show at the moment is “Jersey Shore”
28. I have a soft spot for romantic comedies
29. I’ve never cried over a movie
30. I’ve cried only once for as far as I can remember
31. My nickname at the moment is “That guy rye rye”
32. I feel like I can relate to dragons
33. If I had to name my biggest source of motivation, it’d be my mother
34. I love women’s fashion, especially during winter
35. I was asked to describe my wildest fantasy, and I had/still have no clue how to answer
36. I’m a firm believer that you can learn a lot about somebody by playing/competing with them
37. One of the most frustrating feelings I’ve ever felt is the feeling I get when I can ‘t find the words to say
38. I like to freestyle in my head in my free time
39. I’m terrible at math
40. I love philosophy, sociology, psychology
41. I don’t think I’m very artistically inclined, but I like to think that I can very much appreciate art
42. I can’t think of anything I’m afraid of, but I wouldn’t be someone that you would describe as fearless
43. I enjoy feeling awkward with friends/people in general
44. One of the biggest things I look for in a good listener is the questions they ask after receiving information
45. Sometimes I’m convinced that I’m bipolar
46. I enjoy picking apart arguments
47. My parents are both immigrants from the Philippines
48. I want to learn the German language
49. At the moment, I am a level 29 on prestige level in “Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2”
50. If I had to, I would label the group of kids that I hung out with as “semi-cool Filipino kids”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive