Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You Promised Me You Would Never Change

I'm not afraid of change; I actually embrace it. I believe that I can take anything and adapt to it in a healthy way because of my beliefs and values. I can take "negative" things and filter out the things that I feel are unnecessary and take only the things that I find worthwhile. I like to hope that I'm constantly changing and adapting as opposed to remaining stagnant and not progressing.

However, I'm not proud to say that I don't like where I'm at right now. I don't want to be too emo and list everything that I'm unhappy about, but now that I'm stepping back and putting things into perspective, I definitely need to start getting on top of things. I can't help but sit here and wonder how the fuck did I get here? A few of my close friends have not only noted the ways that I've changed, but described to me why they don't like the ways I've changed. I really hope I can turn things around and improve my ways.

Luckily I'm on summer and I don't have very many obligations on my plate. The stage is set for me to make strides and work on improving myself. There aren't any excuses I can afford myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive