Sunday, January 1, 2023

The Good Ones Go

 So this beezy had a boyfriend the entire time! SMMFH. When I found that out it HURT. Man DOWN!

I learned a couple of things from this:

  • Relationship Ryan is not dead! I was so worried that because I've been single Ryan for so long, all of the cute relationship that I used to be into is long gone. But that couldn't be further from the truth. I LOVE cute shit. I'm still down to plan dates, I still get excited to go on dates. 
  • The bar has been set. If my next relationship doesn't have me feeling this way, then I don't want it!
  • I'm still committed to being single. I considered whether this excitement would inspire me to get back out there, get on dating apps, and find a girl. But it really hasn't! I really just don't want to do the work lol. Good things come to those who wait and I'm not in the mindset where I really want to get out there. But I'll gladly welcome any future bae who comes into my life!
  • I bought what is now my favorite jacket because of this experience. That's a W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive