Friday, December 9, 2022

Can't believe I got her out here cooking dope

I'm probably gonna regret this later, but I wanted to write down some of the things I'm feeling.

Music sounds better when you're smitten. Songs that normally sound like cheesy and corny love songs turn into the soundtrack to your effing life.

I get frustrated when I want to find love songs that fit my mood but can't find anything that really hits the spot.

Everyday I get so excited to talk to you. I go back and reread the conversations we have just to experience those emotions again. 

I write down things that I want to ask you about.

I'm happier with you than I ever was when I was single. When I'm single, I hover around the 90, 95, 100% happiness range. But when I'm with you, I reach this extra bit of happiness that pushes me to 105, 110% happiness. Being with you feels like I aced the test AND got extra credit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive