Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Like A Machine Gun With The Mellowest Bullets



This song is fucking RELENTLESS. The beginning of each verse just sucks me RIGHT the fuck in. Got me hyped as fuck, singing along with every word.

But it's not hype in the typical sense of the word; the song is much too calm and slow for that. The hype is more of an excitement, like the excitement you get when you're on a roller coaster and you're slowly riding up the tracks, about to hit the first drop. You might not be moving fast, but you're excited nonetheless because you can feel what's about to come. Your mind is flooded with emotions and you end up overwhelmed with emotion.

This song gets me on high alert for four minutes and twenty seconds (I wonder if that's merely a coincidence, lol). Four minutes and twenty seconds of pure adrenaline, unsure of what to do with myself. And right on cue (and without missing a beat, might i add), the outro is there to ease me back down to reality. Shit just makes me feel like I'm riding a fuckin ocean wave or something, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive