Sunday, May 8, 2011

piano or geetahr

theres a couple reasons why i often turn to video games when im trying to clear my head. for one, it gives me a level of control that you cant get from watching television, watching movies, and other passive activities. being able to control what goes on in whatever video game im playing is huge, especially in times when im uncomfortable with the level of control i have in my life.

also, i can listen to music that fits my mood while i play video games. this just adds, in so many ways, to the way i can release myself while playing video games.

even while listening to music and playing a game, i can step back and think about random shit in my life. this way im sort of distracted and focused on the task at hand. ive always gotten a lot of good ideas while zoning out to music and video games.

im all over the place right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive