Sunday, May 8, 2011

for now everything just seems so right



"she said it's okay, rubbed my head and told me to relax, laid a n**** down proper like she was recordin tracks, said i know you wanna change the world but for the night please, just reach over and hit the lights please"

this is the biggest thing i look for/need in a relationship. i think that its easy to come by good times with just about anyone but its much harder to find someone who can ease your mind when things arent going the way you want them to. sometimes i need someone who can talk me through the bullshit in my life.

like one night, fresh off an intramural basketball game that my team lost, i couldnt find anyone to vent to about how i fucked up a rebound that i normally get 10 out of 10 times. i realized that it wasnt the kind of thing i could vent about to just anyone and feel like i really got things off my chest. it was the kind of thing that i had to vent to someone who really knows me, understands me, trusts me and cares about me. that kinda shit only comes from a loving, committed relationship. as much as i miss the other things that come with being in a relationship, this has to be the biggest thing i miss.

i promise you im not as emo, simpin, or suicidal as some of these posts would suggest. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive