Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Angels Cry

It's 420, but I don't smoke and I never do drugs. Never even tried it because it's not worth it to me, above the influence 21+ years & going. I'd RATHER GO SHOPPING! Call me straight edge, I don't care, DON'T JUDGE ME. :)

from a friend's post on facebook

we've got to get away from this kind of thinking.

not the idea that drugs are bad and we need to avoid them. whether or not you partake in that kinda stuff is a personal decision that no one else can really touch. however, telling others "dont judge me" while youre passing judgment on others is just soooo hypocritical.

its not my place to talk to this particular friend of mine about how i feel about this kind of thinking, but we've got to discourage this kind of thinking. it only brings more and more negativity

btw, what does it mean to "judge" someone anyway? theres such a negative connotation to it. is there a context where you could use it in a positive way? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive