Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Don't Pay It No Mind

     It's important to express yourself when you're in different places in your life. You only go through some emotions so many times in your life, and it's important to document how you felt and what made you feel that way.
     That being said, I'm over talking about breakup and heartache and all that cheesy stuff. I had a good conversation with a friend about how i felt about breakup and heartache, and she recommended this podcast episode. The episode was about breakups and described how people felt about dealt with breakups. The episode is super on point with how the breakup experience is. I love it, but it makes me cringe so much how pouty and woe-is-me all of this sounds.
     So I'm over talking about breakups, heartache, love, and all that corny shit. I didn't write as much as I had wished while I was going through it, but fuck it. It's on to talking about how we gon' get these BITCHESSSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive