Friday, September 16, 2011

No Plan is Foolproof

Being a nice guy is a burden.

At times I feel like people act *differently* around me (i.e. *nicer*) around me because I'm generally a good natured guy. People who are normally jerks and assholes recognize that I'm a decent guy and reciprocate the positivity. However, I sometimes feels that this behavior is disingenuous.

One might say this is a good thing but in some cases I would prefer people to be more consistent with their behavior. (This makes sense because people crave and need consistency, not constant change and inconsistency.)

For example,
i cant tell if people burden themselves because they dont wanna be the guy who inconveniences "the nice guy."

im not a "good guy" so that i could receive these benefits; they're collateral damage of my outlook and behavior

my main reason for being such a well-natured guy is that i want to be a good guy. its an end in and of itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive