Thursday, August 5, 2010

That's Why I Pick And Choose

The more we make decisions that we support by saying "because I'm a girl" or "because I'm a guy," the more we separate the sexes. This drives me crazy because I don't think we were very different to begin with.

A big stigma I hear is that guys are heartless, emotionless bastards. This really bugs me because guys have emotions just as much as girls do. We are all human and we all have emotions. We all feel pain, both emotional and physical. The only difference is in how we choose to deal with that pain and those emotions.

The difference in the way we deal with the pain and emotions doesn't result from a biological difference of the sexes. The difference comes from being different people. Different people will react to different things in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive