Saturday, July 17, 2010

It Started With A Small Challenge

I don't see too much of a difference between the sexes. Other than the obvious difference in organs, I think that damn near everything that's considered a difference between sexes is something that all people go through.

The only thing that really seperates sexes is the different definitions of masculinity and femininity that we see each day. These definitions have a big impact on our development, but I believe that it's small enough for us to not allow it to affect us, once we acknowledge how shallow some of the different definitions of masculinity and femininity are.

So when people tell me that the reason for an inequality or difference between sexes is "because she's a girl/he's a guy," it reallllly irks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive